Friday 22 August 2014

where my future holds.

Every step taken leads me to a place,
   A place where the future holds.

Every breath taken leads me to a place,
   A place where I become a human.

Every sweat falls leads me to a place,
   A place where I see a sea of opportunity.

Every blessing earn leads me to a place, 
   A place where I learn to be grateful. 

Every thing I fed on leads me to a place,
   A place where the flash of tomorrow grows.

Every thing that I hear leads me to a place,
   A place where builds this tranquility.

Every picture that I see leads me to a place,
   A place where my memory built. 

Every doing of mine leads me to a place,
   A place where my heart is built. 

Every thing of today leads me to a place,
   A place called tomorrow.

Every thing we do today builds our future. 
Every choice is in our hand.
That leads us to a better tomorrow. 
We shape our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment