Friday 6 September 2013

Change~

Assalamualaikum! It have been a while since I last post in my blog.
I have about 5 more week of my school break and I decided to actually post everyday till my school start.

To start with, I thought of this topic: CHANGE.
And this is because I have been thinking of it day and night and day and night. Almost every time.
I've been thinking of making a change to this world.
Well, everyone dreams of having a new world, making a change for this world.
BUT, there is one question that we should ask ourselves ; Do we start changing ourselves?
Do I start changing myself?

We really wanna change our life. I really wanna change my world but did I ever change myself?
And due to this, I thought of writing everyday and force myself to actually do what I write.
Before, I used to write that I would never watch Korean dramas but as it turned out I did watch.
Not once nor twice, more then that. Not only Korean or Japanese movies and dramas, I should not actually watch much movies no matter what language it is.
I realize that I am actually a plastic, a hypocrite.
I'm changing myself and hope that we can change ourselves together.
I mean, we need us to change us, to change the world :D

So, for this holiday, I did do lots of my art thingy. If you guys wanna check it out. click at the instagram button at the right side >>>>

For this post, I have an ayah for you guys:

Surah Ar-Ra'd Ayah 11,


Meaning:
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment