Saturday 12 January 2013

while i write i realize..:)

Writing is part of how i express myself.
Just can't help it.
While I write, I thought that I'm just a starter.
'Who would read it?' That was what i thought.
But yesterday it changes. 
My friend, Jang comment saying that what I write touches her heart.
And my other friend,Mr.Q said that he read it.
Hope it was true :D
'See, someone is reading. You did make some change. They read they think, they'll change to someone better.' That's what I thought today. That was what i hope for. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Well, that's not really what I want to share.
It's just that small things may change the big one.
Writing may look such a small thing, but it is big when it changes the reader, even if we only cheer them up.
A mother that can't effort to send her children to expensive class of their desire, can just support them for what they do. Praise them for their talent. That small thing can help them gain their interest. Just stop making promises that you'll send her when you can't. Just support is enough.
Seeing a sister not in good condition, or crying, just comfort them. It is not worth asking if she is not ready to share. Just be her comforter, the time sure will come that she'll share.
"Wow, you draw well." may look small thing but when a mother says that to a child, it is more then enough.! 

1 comment:

  1. kahkahkah that's soooo true :3 somehow you've just read my mind.. :D
    just 1 thing i want you to know...
    "you may be a person in the this whole world, but you are the whole world to one special person :)"
    love you ;)
    i hope you read my blog too coz thnks^^
    sharing is caring..
    n please make that story :D

    ReplyDelete